Ahead of the curve: 2021 tax and accounting news
Dec 10, 11:00-
Dec 10, 12:30(UTC+01:00) Europe/Prague
Get ahead of the curve and join this online event with our latest Corporate member, EK Partners.
Thursday 10 December, 11:00 – 12:30
Online via ZOOM
Did you know that?
- Your company probably pays more taxes than it is required to?
- Corporate income tax ranks 3rd in the national budget tax income?
- More than 50% of companies do not pay any corporate income tax?
In a 90-minute online event, Jan Kotala, Founding Partner of EK Partners & Tax Advisor, and Jan Tecl, Tax Manager & Tax Advisor at EK Partners, will bring you up to speed with recent news and changes in tax and accounting regulations.
Accounting and financial reporting during the COVID-19 pandemic are especially relevant.
Topics that will be covered during this event include:
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Loss carry back 2021
- Changes in PIT
- Flat food allowance for employees
- Flat allowance for home office
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6)
- New tax structure of cross boarding reporting
- Czech Accounting Standards
- COVID-19 impact on accounting environment