- This event has passed.
Ahead of the curve: the impact of the 2021 tax changes on your business
Jan 26, 10:00-
Jan 26, 11:30(UTC+01:00) Europe/Prague
Get ahead of the curve and join this online event with our latest Corporate member, EK Partners.
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
10:00 – 11:30
Did you know that?
- Your company probably pays more taxes than it is required to?
- Previously set-up structures might be not so efficient?
- More than 50% of companies do not pay any corporate income tax?
In a 90-minute online event, Jan Kotala, Founding Partner of EK Partners & Tax Advisor, and Jan Tecl, Tax Manager & Tax Advisor at EK Partners, will bring you up to speed with the recent changes in tax and accounting regulations. The impact these will have on your business and during the COVID-19 pandemic are especially relevant.
Topics that will be covered during this event include:
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Loss carry back 2021
- Changes in PIT – rates, tax allowances
- Flat food allowance for employees
- Flat allowance for home office
- Changes in depreciation of assets
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6)
- New tax structure of cross boarding reporting
- Czech Accounting Standards
- COVID-19 impact on accounting environment