- This event has passed.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning: opportunities and risks from a legal perspective
Jun 02, 09:00-
Jun 02, 10:00(UTC+01:00) Europe/Prague
Artificial intelligence and machine learning have huge potential in today’s (business) world; with the right data they are the keys to opening doors to a variety of opportunities. But do you know the legal framework that needs to be respected while using data?
Join the NCCC Traders by Nature and our member Havel & Partners to find out which opportunities and risks arise from applying artificial intelligence and machine learning in your company from a legal perspective.
Tuesday 2 June 2020 from 9.00 till 10.00 online.
Don’t hesitate to plan your meetings with other participants after the event.
Questions that will be answered during this event are:
- What is artificial intelligence and machine learning from the perspective of the law?
- What is the right time to care about the legal regime of used or processed data?
- How to deal with input data for machine learning?
The programme will also include topics such as:
- Terms of using machine learning for data processing;
- Profiling, automated individual decision-making and algorithmic bias;
- Summary of impacts to the area of personal and non-personal data.
- Jan Diblík, Partner, responsible for IT, telecommunications and new technologies practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Štěpán Štarha, Partner, responsible for IT, new technologies or data protection practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Roman Cholasta, Senior Associate, specializing mainly in IT, telecommunications and new technologies
This event will end at 10:00. Once you have registered for it, you will be able to browse the other participants and request meetings with them after the event, so between 10am and 6pm on 2 June. Upon acceptance of your meeting request, the NCCC online community platform will schedule the meeting and generate a weblink for this individual meeting.