- This event has passed.
Sep 08, 11:30-
Sep 08, 12:00(UTC+02:00) Europe/Prague
Data analytics – how to use information effectively
QuickStop event with Lukáš Zeman, EK Partners
Thursday, 8 September 2022
11.30 – 12.00
Online | ZOOM
We constantly hear that we live in the information era when information and data are the origins of business success. However, data analytics is perceived more as a challenge to overcome than an opportunity to improve the business. How to navigate data, what to keep track of and most importantly, how to improve your business thanks to data?
- Robotization of factories vs automatization of offices.
- Where the accountancy ends and the chaos begins – accountancy is structured, but it does not answer every question.
- Typical tasks – how can we simply and automate?
- Data warehouse – answer to many Excels.
- Data warehouse – answer to manual processes.
- Everyone talks about digitalization of processes – why? How much does it cost and how much does it make?
Lukáš Zeman has been successfully helping smaller and bigger enterprises build data analytics for 8 years. Before launching Kindle Analytics Lukáš was the leader of the analytical team in Tomáš Čupr’s Rohlik Group.
An NCCC Traders by Nature QuickStop event is an online event with a duration of 30 minutes.
The aim of a QuickStop event is to provide valuable content during a timeslot in the day when you are about to stop working anyway for lunch or a snack. Just before you have your lunch or your snack, you can consume half an hour of valuable content.
The event is held in English and is aimed at anyone who wants to learn about given topic; free of charge.