Townhall Impact Innovation Meeting (TIIM)
Sep 01, 00:00-
Sep 30, 00:00(UTC+02:00) Europe/Prague
Sharing ideas, experiences, and best practices often leads to more great ideas and best practices. Innovation happens when people meet and share, when creativity generates energy and inspiration is rewarded by positive impact on people, society, and the environment.
The NCCC Traders by Nature TIIM is a stage for our members to get acquainted with each other and share knowledge, experience, and best practices to innovate and have impact together.
The event will start with an update on the business environment and current trading relationship between The Netherlands and the Czech Republic. This will be followed by an update on the activities and plans of the NCCC Traders by Nature. Next, our latest new members will have the opportunity to present themselves in a 5-minute presentation. During 2-3 presentations selected members will share their ideas, creations, research outcomes, whitepaper thoughts, concepts, new products, or services.
This is not a company documentary nor a sales pitch; the (expected) sustainable positive impact of the innovation will be leading in the story.
Planned for September/October 2021, exact date and format will be confirmed. A live, or at least hybrid format is preferred.
Welcome and Opening by Bastiaan Brouns, Director of the Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Update on the business environment and current trading relationship between The Netherlands and the Czech Republic
- Update on the activities and plans of the NCCC Traders by Nature
5-minute presentations of the latest members of the NCCC Traders by Nature
Innovation in practice: presentations of current NCCC members
Digitalised Food Safety by Oldřich Šil, CEO Integrated Retail Solutions
- Food Safety – important for all of us
- From the Paper World to the Digital World
- Digitalised Food Safety in real life – the possible impacts
- Sharing experience from daily shopping
Redefining recruitment – Rent to Hire by Blake Wittman, European Business Director GoodCall
- What do companies need for recruitment in Covid times?
- Can you rent out your recruitment experts on an hourly basis?
- How can an HR rental program solve other problems?
Best practice in using digital signatures in the Czech Republic by Robert Nešpůrek, Partner and Dalibor Kovář, Managing Associate in the Digitalisation Practice of Havel & Partners
- Is using simple e-signatures a real problem?
- Can you execute a labour contract via DocuSign?
- Will BankID enable secure e-signing?